9.04.2009

Portland Lighting Workshop

I love workshops! Workshops help me keep current, better myself, allow me to learn from the best in the industry and I make new friends :)

I consider myself a "natural light photographer" but recently I've decided that I would like to learn more about my flash and various lighting options. I attended a great workshop by Neil van Niekerk all about lighting. It was the best workshop I've gone to in years (and I've been to lots!). We played around with flash, studio lighting, and video lights. Here are some of the images I captured:






















3 comments:

Holli True said...

These shots are so awesome!! :) I can't wait to try some out at our October Vixen shoot!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome-LOVE all of the cool couch backgrounds! The construction one is priceless :)

Jackie said...

love these pics!!