9.09.2009

Bryce + Ambir's Wedding at Yellow Gold Farm in Albany

Saturday's wedding was definitely the wettest wedding I've ever photographed -- it poured rain. Luckily Bryce and Ambir didn't stress about it and made the best of it! After all we do live in Oregon :)

We got some great images, below are some of my favorites:





Ambir loved these pear trees!:







Right after the first kiss!:





I was so glad that Bryce was willing to ride the pink bike!:





See more of my favorites [here]

Thanks Bryce and Ambir for inviting me to capture your special day, it was an honor! Also thanks for the beautiful dahlia arrangement that you sent home with me. Dahlia's are one of my favorite flowers :)

A special thanks to Amanda Long for being my second shooter for the day.

Venue: Yellow Gold Farm
Florist: Celebration Florals
Coordinator: Adrienne Kume Events

Stay tuned for their "Day After" session...

No comments: