4.23.2009

Carson & Hayley's Engagement Session in Albany, OR

I met with Carson and Hayley earlier this week during one of the gorgeous warm days that we had. It was a perfect evening and we had a great time getting to know each other a bit. They told me they love black and white which I thought was great because that's my favorite too! I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites so I decided to just show all of my favorites!:














Love the silhouette:

















Carson is a dentist in Albany -- check out his website! The first time I met them I said to Carson "Aren't you too young to be a dentist?". I hope he took that as a compliment because that's how I meant it! :) I think young successful entrepreneurs keep the business world fresh and exciting, which is a good thing!

No comments: