4.15.2009

...

I’m so excited!! Another photographer and I started a new line of photography. It’s been in the works since last fall and I am now ready to introduce it! The concept is to empower women through photography. The images taken stand for: Beauty, Empowerment, Femininity, and Class. This line of photography is for women of all ages!

Right now we are offering a 2 for 1 special and our next shoot is scheduled for May 9th. I’m not going to say much more about it but if you are interested in this sort of thing please email me and I can give you all the details:

info@saralilphoto.com

AND, we are having a VIP launch party in May at my studio. If you’d like to come drop me an email. The launch party is Ladies Only!

This is a cutting edge line of photography that is getting rave reviews!














No comments: